SOLD OUT - 11th Annual Hanging Basket Workshop - May 4
Time & Location
About The Event
Our Most Popular Workshop Every Year
Sign up early so you don't miss out. This year we're holding our Hanging Basket Workshop on four days: Fri. and Sat., April 27 and 28 and Fri. and Sat., May 4 and 5, from 4:00 to 5:00 pm.
Is This Your First Workshop or Back for the Fun?
If this is your first time in one of our hanging basket classes, then you're in for a real treat. If you're back again to enjoy all the fun, you'll find some new plant varieties and color choices to give your hanging baskets a great new look this year.
In the workshop, you'll discover our top-secret tips for arranging an amazing hanging flower basket, which varieties work best, and how to care for your baskets so they last all summer long. Plus, as an added bonus, you'll be able to use our soil, free, for up to three baskets that you can purchase from our store (we have a wide selection to choose from) or three you bring from home (16 inches in diameter or less, please)! This is limited to hanging baskets only please.
Classes start at 4 pm, are under cover, and last for about one hour so they're held rain or shine.
Have You Attended Our Workshop Before?
If you've previously attended our workshop and prefer to come in and put together your basket (without the class), then you can come in any time, from April 30 to May 3 or May 7 to May 11, from 10 am to 4 pm and we'll get you set up and help you in any way we can - maybe offer you some new ideas to incorporate into your hanging basket. There's no need to sign up...and yes, you still get free soil for your three baskets - either purchased at our store or three from home (16 inches or less in diameter).
Want to Set Up a Group Workshop?
If you'd like to set up your own special hanging basket workshop with a group of ten people or more, give us a call at our store at 541-779-5603 or click here to fill out a request form with your name, group, phone number, email address, number of people in your group and the best time for your event and we'll get back to you right away to set up a date for your event!
Sign Up Early as These Free Workshops Fill Up Quickly!
Here are the details:
- Workshops begin at 4 pm and are under cover so weather will not be a factor
- If you've attended the workshop before, you can come in from April 30 to May 3 or May 7 to May 11, from 10 am to 4 pm, and set up your baskets (no need to sign up for this)
- We have a great selection of hanging baskets to choose from and you'll get free soil to fill them
- We also allow you to bring up to three used baskets from home (16 inches in diameter or less please)
- Remember, this is for hanging baskets only, no patio pots allowed
- Space in classes is limited so reserve your spot soon!
- Hanging Basket Workshop -5/4$0$0Sold Out